[ihc] Father Daughter project

My youngest daughter finally convinced me to get a Scout as a father daughter project.
She has been after me off and on for a while but what really put fuel to the fire was my
helping her older sister get into a new used sedan.
So being the dutiful dad that I am I went and bought a 70 or 71 800 B with a trashed
Borg Warner auto. It needs some body work, new tranny, and new seats, or recover the
old.
I asked her to write down what her dream Scout would do/look like, which I am sure will
include paint and a soft top. I have started my own list which will involve safety items,
roll gage, 3 point belts, and fire extinguisher. The Scout has an AMC 232. This weekend
I will make a tow bar and bring it home so we can see what we are up against.
I did *not* need another project, but who could resist a father daughter project that
involves IH?

Willy
77 SS II