Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 23:18:26 -0500
From: "MARVIN SPROWL" <marvin.sprowl@domain.elided>
Subject: [ihc] water pump fer '50 R-130 needed

While I was working at a customer's house he commented about the IH
megnetic
signs on my personal vehicle.  He said he had something to show me after
was done. When I was finished he took me to a barn and showed me his old
truck, a 1950 L -130 (title said L-131) dump truck. It has newer tires
and
still runs and he said he would still be useing it but for the water
pump-
it's out. Not off the engine but it does not work.
   He requested our help to get this ol' truck back on the road.
    It's an inline 6 and looks like my SD220 but I don't really know what
the engine size is
I'm looking for a water pump for it. Can anyone help?
marv s (IHScoutlvr)

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!