[ihc] Re: Mass Replying and Another Really Goofy Question

Ooops.
I guess I should read my digest more carefully. The below statement should have been for Fleck not Hofs. I apologize.
"Hofs: I am really sorry to hear about your dog. I had to put my cat (my
guardian angel for 15.5 years) to sleep in December and letting go was the hardest thing I have ever done."
Fleck, It's a difficult issue to have to deal with.
Tucson Jay