[ihc] Mass Replying and Another Really Goofy Question

Digesters,
I am going to commit a mass reply, to spare everyone my inferior replying
skills.
Thanks to everyone for the replying advice.
I will hide my replying inadequacies until I have time to sit and dilly
around with the OutlookX.
Hofs: I am really sorry to hear about your dog. I had to put my cat (my
guardian angel for 15.5 years) to sleep in December and letting go was the
hardest thing I have ever done.
Thanks for the Mac (not in El Paso) advice, but I have had PC drilled into
my pea-brain for 12 years. Sorry.
Jim G.: Thanks for digging around and coming up with Dan Youngquist's
webpage. I sent him an email. I just know a 6.2 is a drop-in conversion,
using the sm465 and np205.

OK, If you have not been bored to sleep by this point then maybe somebody
can answer this question:
Has anybody ever heard of doubling-up on Dana 20s?
I can't afford a Dana 300 or a TeraLow kit for the Dana 20 or a KluneV or an
Atlas II (I know, "Boo Hoo").
It may take a fancy adapter and some kind of output/input shaft coupler, but
I'm a mechanical design engineer and I have nothing better to do all day,
except think about this.
I told you it was a really goofy question.
Maybe I have been out in the AZ heat too long.
Who knows what I will come up with next.
Thanks,
Jay