[ihc] Re: NATIONALS!

I'm definitely planning on it, with the 73 this year. Course the body patch job has gone into overtime already. Project creep, I should have known better, I've told other guys dozens of time 'rust is always worse than it looks' but I guess hope springs eternal. In this case it was a 'tad' misplaced. Worse come to worse, I'll have a last minute 'substitution' and end up bringing the 79 soft top again.....
Dennis