[ihc] Mr. Reed condolences

Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 17:16:43 -0700
From: "Tom Reed" <treed@domain.elided>
Subject: Re: [ihc] Mr. Reed was right

Sorry Jim,

At least you got it before much rust occurred in the cylinder bores. My #5
looks pretty bad at the top of the bore and I didn't "get it" until I
experienced a partial hydro lock on startup. It's funny how all the parts
are sort of connect to each other.

Tom Reed
Yes, it sure is. Took a test drive this evening, then did an oil/filter change to purge the 'stuff' I knocked loose during the make-over. 5 quarts of the cheap Wally oil gave their all for about 5 miles ;) Pretty dirty looking, at that. Next oil change prolly oughta be in less than 1k....

Jim