[ihc] THANKS! 1210 Height

Hey, everyone!  I just wanted to say thanks for all the help in getting heights for my 1210 truck.  The guy where it is finally got it measured for me and he says that my cab is only 73" tall at its tallest point.  He didn't say if that was with flat tires or not, but he also didn't mention that they were flat, so I am assuming they still had some air.