Re: Re: [ihc] Diesel Accelerator Cable/Throttle Cable

Michael,
   That is how I understand the diesel acc cable to be run, however; I'm
sure there are some specific brackets that were added so tye-wraps are
not neccessary.
   As to the other thing, yes, it is a true story, it was made all the
more funnier since there were four of us and we were on our way to
Hooters for lunch when the cable broke, this was a side of the road fix
that had us laughing all the way there and back again. Not to mention,
when Dennis Petterson, Ray Cass, Sele Scull, and myself are together
nothing good can come of it. The best was Dennis and I accelerating the
truck from the back seat as Sele steered.

--
Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided