[ihc] Re: Ryan's Nuts

How about a cutoff wheel?  I was trying to cut a
hardened bar with a sawzall and a hacksaw and getting
nowhere, went to the Dremel with a weenie little
fiberglass disc and whoosh!  If I was a bad guy I'd
definately have a cordless one in my bag to cut those
pesky locks.
Dennis Millward

>> I haven't been following this all along, but is
>there a reason you
>can't
> heat them up a bit?
> I'd be careful of your bearings, but some quick heat
right on the
studs