RE: [ihc] light switch at Napa for C Travelall

Ted, that is an eye-opener for me; thanks. I had looked at their website
many times in the past, and gotten "no match" on various parts searches. Now
I see several things coming up for my 1100B. They have either improved their
indexing/search capabilities, or I was doing something wrong before. I think
maybe the trick is to choose "don't know engine" when making the vehicle
selection, instead of choosing an incorrect-but-close engine from their
incomplete list... Thanks, ~John A.