Re: [ihc] looking for pictures and price of 64 1100 truck

s cordingley wrote:
sc> theres a auction on saturday about 10 miles north of me and they have a 1964 international 1100 pickup with a 5-speed inline 6 engine, and I am unsucessful about finding pictures of this vehicle,
sc> and what are the price ranges for these trucks? poor condition, better and the best condition costs would be nice.

sc> thanks

I am really no help to you at all here but I must chime in to say that
an 1100 with a six and a five speed is VERY interesting.  I would be
very much interested in finding out exactly what is in this truck as
far as engine and transmission is concerned.  The reason is that I am
under the impression that no small gas sixes came with five speeds
behind them, only a hand full of D301s(like 200 or so).  By small I
mean BD220/240/264 and BG equivalents.

Having plans to put one of the two rebuilt T35s I have behind my
BD264, I am keenly interested in the bellhousing arrangement.  I'm
basically curious to see if someone else has done what I'm planning on
doing(mod a bellhousing), if someone sourced one of those D301
bellhousings, or if IH did this.

Ken