[ihc] 2004 NW Binder RoundUp Pictures

Thanks to IHSTO member Jim Price, we now have many pictures of from the
RoundUp available for viewing.  Go to this link for the trucks and
vendors:

http://community.webshots.com/album/163965832VBPqtQ

and go to this link for the tractors:

http://community.webshots.com/album/163984289bfSTzB

Those that missed this show really missed a fabulous event, with
something like 187 registrants, many of which brought more than one
machine.  I personally feel that we could top 300 registered owners there
next year after a little schedule change and now that folks know what to
expect.

Also, if anyone wants to see what Yours Truly looks like, visit the
collection labelled "IHSTO July 4th at the Donnelly's", and look for the
fella wearing the American flag for a shirt.  My favorite is the one of
me standing watching the fireworks.
-Colin Rush

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!