Re: [ihc] Help

----- Original Message -----
From: "mark stegmann" <truckdriver_1977@domain.elided>
To: "IHdigest" <ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2004 10:17
Subject: Re: [ihc] Help

> Okay then. Ryan you'd be amazed at how many narrow
> minded people I know that are die hard IH(not CaseIH)
> fans that gave me grief when I started working there.
> Never mind that IH was bought out 20 years ago and
> CNH(Case New Holland, which is what they're calling
> themselves this month) is seeming to go down the
> drain.

<shrug>  Better JD than Ford...

> Not really sure how that narrows it down a lot? Could
> be an L, R, S series, K or KB, or something old like
> an A, B, C, or D series.

It's the way you said it....  if I had to guess a specific model I'd say a B
series.   "C series" continued production before and after the loadstar came
out, so that makes that not too likely, unless you are talking the C series
before *that* which takes us back to the too old that most people think
loadstar....

Using loadstar implies medium or heavy,  and to me it implies towards the
newer end because most people don't think "loadstar" when they see a K, KB,
or L, R, S.  Although the R could be likely because it continued production
into the 60's.

> Come to think of it, if I get that way, i need to make
> a stop. I think I found a KB sitting in a shed.......
>
> Mark

Ooooh, KB.  <drool>   ;)

-Ryan

---