Re: [ihc] SNOSTAR information needed

Further research could prove me wrong, but I think the Snostar was
basically a package that could be added onto most any variation of the
Scout or pickup at the time so most any engine and transmission could
probably be ordered.  The fact that there appears to have been a
Travelette version seems to confirm this and it wouldn't surprise me if
there wasn't an 1100 4x4 version as well.

The package would have consisted of the snowplow itself and  bright
yellow paint with some applique that seems like it was both black and
white to dress it up.  Someplace I think I've got an old slide of one.
I'll have to see if I can locate it to refresh my memory. I recall seeing
a couple of the trucks, but never saw much publicity to define just what
was being offered.

Howard