[ihc] a camper for Crusty

Well thanks folks, NOT! I fully expected to hear horror stories about pursuing the ridicules idea and I might have lied a little. I REALLY would like to restore the camper. Maybe it was the widow maker wheels on the front with 16.5's on the rear both completely rotted or the lack of glass in the several camper windows but my excitement is tapering off a little. Well that and the fact that I haven't been able to catch the owner in spite of his wife saying he really wants to sell it soon. In truth it isn't buying it that slows me down, it's the money to make it work and having to part with 65 Econoline. Whatever- if anyone else has a serious interest let me know, it's close by and I could render some help in getting it. I'm going to try again to talk to the owner and will keep you posted. old Roger
the Crusty Old Codger in the Desert