[ihc] tell me why

Please talk me out of my interest in a 1200 with a chassis mounted camper (very rough). Big 8 lug wheels and an inline 6 (220 stamped on the oil pan). The frame was extended about 3' for the camper. I wouldn't want to tty to restore the camper ( I think I think) but maybe a custom flatbed - hum -
I've never been around an IH 6 cyl. and tend to tune up things about them but this old sucker looks pretty good underneath.
Any input?
old Roger
the Crusty Old Codger in the Desert