[ihc] NWBRU Field Report: This is going to be sweet!

I came home this morning to bathe, change, get my victuals, and so on.
Yesterday afternoon, we topped 100 registrations, and the show does not
even 'officially' open until today.  Folks were arriving as late as 10:30
last night, and we are set to receive many more starting at 8:00 AM
today.  If things keep up, I expect we will get over 200 registrations by
the middle of Saturday, based on past history of this event.  Typically,
80% of registrations are at the gate, so we should easily pass the 200
mark.  The Goose Cruuse is today at 10:00 AM.  The field of red and grey
tractors is big and just keeps growing.  One fellow brought 6 of his 16
yesterday.  Some guy from Idaho or Montana brought his Titan and one
other of comparable age for the show.  Since Granite Motorsports has
closed their storefront (not out of business, just cannot keep the
building), he has lots of parts that need to go this weekend.  The
fellows from The Netherlands arrived yesterday, and want me to take them
wrecking yard hopping.  Doc Stewart from California arrived in his blue
'68 pickup with his IH one-lung engine, as did another California couple
in a diesel Terra.  Maybe 15 or 20 Light Lines and Scouts, 5 IHC semis,
one crawler, and around 30 tractors.  Many, many  more will arrive today.
 And the M-H6 runs like a top now that it has been running regularly for
the last 4 days.  If I can get back before the show is over, I will
provide another update.
-Colin Rush

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!