[ihc] Regulation Gauges

Good to have another binder aficionado here in the Intermountain Area.  I live
just north of you in far southern Idaho.  Live in Paul which is near Burley on
I-84, 190 miles NW of SLC.  Perhaps we can get together sometime.

I am planning to attend RMIHR which will put me through SLC area Friday morn
July 16.  We could possibly convoy.  My route is from here to SLC to Price to
Green River to Grand Junction to Salida.
Later,
Earl Culley
(208) 438-5448