Re: [ihc] D-derby parts needed

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Fleck" <john@domain.elided>

John-

I am hauling the leftover parts of an 1100 2wd travelall up to my property
in eastern AZ in the morning.  You are welcome to the whole thing, which
includes all the steering parts, front end (with good brake parts), etc. I
pulled the engine, front clip, windshield,  and gas tank. Bring a trailer.
The rear end needs to be overhauled before the travelall can be flat towed.

The 727 is still in the travelall. I don't have time to strip it any farther
or pull parts off of it, but there is a lot there.

Also on the property are 3 1010 travelalls. Two of them have disc brakes.
All of them have good front ends. Bring a semi-truck and you can have them
all.

If you need anything else, please let me know. I'm traveling light this
year, hopefully in a scout with nothing in tow.

The property is about 70  miles south of I-40 between Gallup and Flagstaff.
Call it 400 highway miles out of your way for the trip home, but they are
really easy miles. I have the title, which I will bring with me to RMIHR is
you want to go get it. My guess is that what's left weighs about 2800 lbs.