Re: [ihc] How naive can a guy be? And at his age too!

John,

Water soaked crap filling the various places on the
Scout causing rusting is pretty classic.  I'd also
check the area inside the front fenders at the rear
bottom.  Leaves, etc. go through the grill at the base
of the windshield and then get washed down into a trap
at the bottom of the fender on both sides.  Just pour
water through the grill and watch where it goes.

Steve