From: owner-ihc@domain.elided [mailto:owner-ihc@domain.elided] On Behalf Of
Mike & Sherry Bolton
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2004 12:59 AM
To: ihc@domain.elided; 'Ed Sohm'
Subject: [ihc] RE: Upcoming RPRU

Ed, sorry to hear that you can't make it. You always make these kind of
events fun.
We've had some family issues here on the home front lately too so other
priorities have taken over. "How dirty a Scout is" is of a lesser
importance when confronted with family matters of a significant nature.
We have had to establish priorities at this house too.
I brought the *Last Scout* down to Mount Pleasant anyway, though,
because the IH "public" needs to see the "Last 2" together. It's been
planned for a while, and many people expect it to be there. It's in its
unrestored state, still wearing its "Hunting Rig" clothes.
For those people who don't know the story, this Scout was the hunting
rig for a guy who could afford any kind of rig he chose, but instead
kept the Scout, presumably for its reliability and strength. In his
later years, and limited physical condition, he could count on it
getting him home. That was an important consideration.
I did clean up the interior and wash down the exterior since you saw it
last. One other thing........
What is "Wax"? (Just kidding.)
The Red Power Roundup is combined with the Midwest Classic this year
just as in 2001. The "Last 2" will be appearing in each part of the
event, both the Red Power Roundup, and the Midwest Classic, as well as
running in the parades.  As for Albert City, I don't know what the dates
are there; I'll have to check it out.

Stop by anytime; you're always welcome.

Mike