[ihc] NW Binder RoundUp: Holland will be represented

I got an e-mail from a fellow named Bert Merkx from The Netherlands that
he received the registration booklet I mailed him, and indeed, he will be
at the show.  Due to his poor English skills, and the time difference, he
wants us to reserve lodging for him.  He gets the award for longest
distance travelled to this show!  I guess it has truly become a 'World
Class' Red Power event!  Judging by some recent posts about inquiries
from people in Germany, I get the feeling there must still be a lot of
IHC product in that part of the world.  Those fence-sitters among you,
now is the time to speak up if you would like the registration forms
mailed to you.  There is only three weeks left until the big do!
-Colin Rush

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!