Re: [ihc] IH Photo Search

On Jun 11, 2004, at 8:08 PM, John M. Adams wrote:

Thanks, Kurt. That will be great if you find it. I'm sure others will enjoy
seeing it, too. (but don't stress over it; I know what "going through the
boxes" can be like...) I'll keep looking for a source for the original,
also. Maybe we can all see a quality enlargement of that shot someday.
~John A.
Why don't you call John Glancy. I would guess that he'd know where a good copy of that print is. Maybe even in his office.

John Hofstetter