[ihc] Scout suspension

What is the difference between the suspension in a Scout 800, and Scout
800A/B? I'm familiar with (most) of the changes between the 80, 800, and
Scout II, but I always assumed the changes between 800, A, & B designations
were mostly related to trim packages (yeah, I know... there's a close
relationship between "assumption" and "ignorance"). The reason I'm asking is
there's a guy selling shackle lift kits on Ebay, and he differentiates
between 800, and 800A/B. I don't want a shackle lift, but it made me
curious. Did IH go to a wider spring pack then, or?? Thanks, ~John A.
---