[ihc] David's wheels/truck

Ed said:
I don't remember anyone saying this, so I'm going to tell you what I
think.  I think that is one nice looking truck.  From the pics, I even
like the Dodge bed on it.
David,
  I'm with Ed on this one.  I can see where the Dodge bed might look
a bit too modern for it, but, it really fits pretty good.  A little
more space between it and the cab ensures the bed won't bang into the
cab when traversing uneven ground.  I would take your time a find a
nicebed to put on it.  I especially like the shot of it pulling the
huge mobile home from the women's prison to Gig Harbor, as I
only live about 50 miles north of there.  I don't know what
one of those weighs, but it's a great vintage photo!

Allan W.