[ihc] Re: RHD Scout 800

In a message dated 6/4/2004 12:54:35 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jf7e@domain.elided writes:
Jeff,
I had a 1970 4x4 RHD Scout 800, it was used by a coastal NC county
for spraying.  It's two owners on from me now, but I do recall it was
a hydraulic clutch set-up, stock.
Sorry I had to sell that one, it was rusty as all get out but a rare package!
Best,
JOel
Hi Joel,
Man, I'd love to know more about how that RHD Scout 800 hyd clutch was
situated. I've never seen one like that! Rare Animal indeed!

I converted mine to 4 speed with hyd clutch. If yours was a 3 speed, I'm
thinking it had the 80 style slave set up....

Jeff G