Re: [ihc] Vinyl tops on pickups?

I have a '68 travelall that had a bit of vinyl top left when I bought
it.  It now has a coat of sears weatherbeater where the top was.  I have
no way of telling if it was factory/dealer/DIY completed, but it wasn't
a bad job.  Too many chrome trim pieces were missing for me to sell them
as a 'kit'.

Jim Camery

information intended for a specific individual and purpose,
and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any
disclosure,copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking
of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.