Re: [ihc] Would someone please just save this frickin' Scout?

----- Original Message -----
From: "J Grammer" <jim@domain.elided>
To: <ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Friday, June 04, 2004 00:15
Subject: [ihc] Would someone please just save this frickin' Scout?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=6783&item=2481191637&rd=1

> $50 opening and no reserve. $300 Buyitnow. If I could be there, I would. I
> can't :(
>
> Can someone pick up the slack on this one?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jim

:(

Stinks doesn't it?

Things like this seem to always appear out there.  There's been a B132
travelette for sale in UT for a long time, they had been asking $300 IIRC
and said they'd crush it, but it's still on collector car trader (although
last time it was listed was back in march, it was initially listed about a
year ago).  Now it's best offer and I bet someone could get it for next to
nothing.  Thing looks to have a near perfect body and even has a huge PTO
winch on the front.... but I digress.

I hope someone can save these rigs before more perfectly good IH iron gets
crushed for no reason.

-Ryan

---