[ihc] engine stands for SV's

We have one of the heavy duty Harbor Freight engine stands too. I found out last Fall that the pattern was too small down at the bottom for proper mounting. I had a local tool and die shop modify the slotted pattern on out about an inch on each side and it fits fine now. Don't torch it out. Mill it out only. Be sure to remove the bottom dowels before bolting the block to the arms.They charged me $20 for the mod.

Rocky