[ihc] ...[lug] Nuts!!

Guys,

I'm trying to do final measurements before I order a set of tubeless
wheels from Diamond Racing Wheels.

Since they ain't cheap, and they are custom, I'm making sure everything is
right.

Well...as we know, when it comes to my B-130, ain't nuthin "right"

Ok.  I need to figure out what angle to have Diamond cut the lug nut
seats.

The lugs are 5/8" diam, I know that.  Measuring the nuts I have, they have
a 50 degree taper....and a thread pitch that doesn't match my thread
gage...between 14 and 16 threads per inch. (right hand side, since my gage
definitely doesn't fit left hand threads..:)

Now, does anyone have a spec on what the /correct/ lug nut specs are for a
B-130, or a B-120?

Fill out the wee chart:

	1 ton	3/4 ton
Diam:
Taper:
TPI:

If you only have specs for studs, and not nuts, that'll help too.

...david

--
        David Raistrick    http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
keen@domain.elided	   http://www.expita.com/nomime.html