-----Original Message-----
From: owner-ihc@domain.elided [mailto:owner-ihc@domain.elided] On Behalf Of
John Adams
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2004 9:17 AM
To: ihc-digest@domain.elided

Good morning to all
I have a chance to buy two scoutII axles with disc front and drum rear
d44s to
fit under my 70 800.  Will they bolt in. What steering and brake line
issues
need to be addressed.  If they are to difficult to swap will anyone need
a set
of axles.  I will call the guy wed. for more info
Thanks for all the good info and help.

John "Q" Adams
62,64 and 70 80/800