[ihc] Air filter request

Anyone have a spare stock drop-base 4bbl air filter housing('79 - '80 SII
w/Thermoquad) that they'd care to part with for $$? I swapped a Motorcraft
2bbl onto the topless SII, and as a field expedient 'borrowed' the filter
unit of my brother in-laws truck(at my place for eventual refurbishing). I
know there are aftermarket units available, I prefer to keep the TAC system.

Please let me know off list if you can hook me up.

Thanks,

Jim