Re: [ihc] Electrical wiring again... wiring identification and some more...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steven Stegmann" <steve.stegmann@domain.elided>
To: "Ryan Moore" <baradium@domain.elided>; "ihc-digest" <ihc@domain.elided>
Sent: Sunday, May 23, 2004 14:15
Subject: Re: [ihc] Electrical wiring again... wiring identification and some
more...

> Could it be an ignition resistor??
>
> Steve

No clue.... looking at the wires some more it looks like the one might go
into the rear harness... which really confuses me as to what it does.  Only
think I can think of is the manual mentions an optional wire for the trailer
package for power to a trailer plug... an always hot wire for those round
connectors.  But that wire is supposed to be brown...

More confusing is that my firewall connectors don't seem to match up with
what the manual says should be there.  According to this (if I'm reading it
right) there should be two bulkhead connectors on the passenger side/center
of the firewall, but I only see one.  It does have a decent amount of wires
coming from it with two larger wires (about the same size as the green ones)
coming from the top of it.

It doesn't seem to be the format in the diagram for the two connectors
listed either... <shrug>  I'm not getting very far now....

As far as the green wires, I'd really like to know what they are so I know
whether to leave them as is, try to make the connection better, or unplug
them...

Thanks,
Ryan

---