Re: [ihc] Shockingly blue

> Any one else have a battery that has lasted 10 years of steady abuse?

I just replaced my 18 month old Red Top yesterday.

Last month, I left my ignition on for about 2 weeks.

Battery was completely dead.
Recharged it for 2 days, but still not holding much charge so back it went.

Mike Bellew
Concord, CA
62 Scout 80, SBC 350, SM465, Dana 18,  D44s (Hi-Steer, Detroit/Spool,
Discs x4, blah, blah, blah), 35" Pro Comps, & 32 gallons of "Go" juice.
"All Whee Drive!"

PS-Costco has them for $99.99.