Re: [ihc] Scored balls

Rocky,

The path of least resistance is to fill the knuckles with grease rather than gear oil. Then you probably don't have to worry about the scratches or the seals. Dealers did that rather routinely when they were servicing the closed knuckles.

John Hofstetter

Rocky Lear wrote:

Is there any remedy for scored balls? The closed knuckle outside surface of one of my fronts has some lines running horizontally and I was wondering if there is any way to fix anything like this without a lot of trouble? Also, where can I buy the seals for these?

Rocky