RE: [ihc] RE: Shifty t-case and nouveau trans mount

Ah-ha. Didn't think of that ;) Got a spare D20 I've been tripping over that
came to me with a custom 'Mandera style' split case(at the countershaft).
Hafta compare shifters tonight. Good thing the interior's still out, much
easier access. Too bad it's not still on jackstands, oh well.

Thanks,

Jim