Re: [ihc] RE: David's shopping

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004, Jim Grammer wrote:

> BTW, that truck's been listed for a *very* long time, prolly has a lot to do
> with the asking price.

Yup.  It's not cheap, and the seller hasn't answered emails about it's
mechanical condition....it'll probably continue to be for sale for quite
some time!

> Up in that general range, the L-122 currently listed on the BB classifieds
> looks like a better deal.

True, sounds like a nice truck..a bit more then I can spend though, and
Oregon is a /long/ drive from Florida! :)

--
        David Raistrick    http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html
keen@domain.elided	   http://www.expita.com/nomime.html