Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 21:14:12 -0700
From: "Robert  Marks" <scoutmarks@domain.elided>
Subject: [ihc] spark plugs

Long time lurking, as I have been too busy with work.

Some time ago, discussion about spark plugs said to use the Autolite
85's and not the 303's.     The 303's were used in the 74 and later 304.
345. 392's according to the book.  I take it the 303 are a hotter plug
for emissions reasons?  Any ideas?

Rob Marks
NW Binders