Re: [ihc] RE: David's IH quest

Not as old as you would like, but I think I know of a '73 or so 1500 here in
town that is a runner, has all the heavy-duty stuff, and is not TOO long.

It is not a pick-up, but is a flat bed with short stake sides, but it is not
that much longer than a long-bed pick up (maybe a 10' flat bed?  at most it
is 12').  They would take $1500 for it, and if nothing else, you could use
its guts for a transfer over to whatever later body style you want.

Let me know if interested.  I can get more info.

Thanks!

Michael