Reply: [ihc] Updated pic of New Int'l Pickup

On Thu, 8 Apr 2004, Joseph Shaw, II wrote:

> It didn't pop up for me initially either, but then I noticed that the little
> "p" had been left off when the link "wrapped around."  When I used the link,
> then added a small "p" to the end, it came right up.

The typical mail user application, Outlook, Eudora, Pine, etc, (and
whatever the hell Hoffs uses), wraps long URL lines, usually around 72
characters.

The Web browser can't search using a 2 line URL.

The trick is to cut and paste the long URL into a "text file," with word
wrap off, and make the URL one line.

Then you can cut and paste the one line into the browser search field.

YMMV

--
Ted Borck	tborck@domain.elided