RE: [ihc] RE: Pete's mods

Longer shackles have been added to the list of mods.  Any lift from them
will be a side issue that will require further adjustments.  I'll probably
just use the measuring technique that Jim Grammer described to get them long
enough to function properly but no more.

I'll probably stick with the stock shackles in the beginning why I make or
buy the new ones.  I'll probably just make them.  The ones I have seen on
the market would be easy to make and cost a lot more than bar stock and
square tube.