[ihc] New heavy duty shackles and bolts for Scout II's

Hey digesters,

After I broke my front spring shackle mount at the Salton Sea, the Tierra
del Sol 4WD club changed their minds about raffling off a box of IH parts.
Instead they presented them to me as one person they were sure would need
them.

Regardless of the sarcasm behind this seemingly kind gesture, the box turned
out to have some nice Rhino spring shackles complete with new bolts and
locking nuts. Still in the original packages.

I'll give away what I don't keep for my personal use at Tulare, but
digesters come first, so if you'd like a pair or so, I can save them for you
and you can pick them up at Tulare.

First come, first served. Now that's a stupid saying for this situation. How
about: First asked for, first delivered.

John Hofstetter