[ihc] cheap scout in SF

I saw this ad on craigslist:

78 Scout II International - $1000
Automatic
4x4
Transmission and tires less than 2 years old
Convertible top w/ parts for soft top
I need to sell this car. I put it on the street with a for sell sign on
it and someone broke some windows. I've found the windows on the
internet. I just don't have the time. It is parked at 934 Brannan street
in the garden. It runs great. It dosn't look great. It is what it is. I
want $1000 for it. 4152253832
On friday I'm going to dump it. photos are before the windows got broken

Here's the direct link to the ad:
http://www.craigslist.org/sfc/car/27607818.html

It's funny because he said he wants $1000 for it but that he is going to
dump it on Friday. To me that means he'd be willing to let it go for a
lot less than $1000. No affiliation, etc.

Isaac Hastings
1965 IH 3/4 Ton 4x4 Travelall
http://isaac.healdsburg.net/travelall