Re: [ihc] Unsolicited testimonial for Magnecor, from my mindwhich is without a spark

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Hofstetter" <hofs@domain.elided>
To: "Ryan Moore" <baradium@domain.elided>; "ihc-digest"
<ihc-digest@domain.elided>
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 09:01
Subject: Re: [ihc] Unsolicited testimonial for Magnecor, from my mindwhich
is without a spark

> on 3/24/04 5:42 AM, Ryan Moore at baradium@domain.elided wrote:
>
> >> I replaced the Mallory with Magnecor a couple of years ago, and I doubt
if
> >> will ever have to change them.
> >>
> >> So, now I have Magnecor wires on my Terra, my GC, and my Cummins
Diesel.
> > <g>
> >
> > On your Cummins diesel?
> >
> > -Ryan
>
> See the <g>? I wanted to find out if anyone was still reading my posts.
>
> After all these years, I have nothing much that is new to say, so who
could
> blame the digesters for ignoring me?
>
> John

I saw the <g>, but wasn't sure *why* the <g>.   Figured I'd query  and find
out.  I only just now got to that post.. guess everyone else either isn't
reading or just not paying attention in general!

I was well behind, catching up this morning before I head out to GA today.
I'm dreading the fuel costs.  Filled up yesterday and already have to fill
up today, usually takes 1.5 tanks to get down there, although back when the
scout was running good I could do it in 1 tank.

Still don't have the scout running like I want.

I also still have my heat soak problem.  I still think it may be fuel
related, but don't know what else I could do to fix that.  I also think I
need a new fan clutch, the engine temp rises at idle or when in slow/stopped
traffic.

Thanks,
Ryan

---