From: Tom Mandera [mailto:tsm1@domain.elided]
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2004 12:11 PM
To: Jim Grammer
Cc: ihc@domain.elided
Subject: Re: [ihc] Rocky's 4wd transform

Jim Grammer wrote:

> The frame is typically punched for the t-case mounts IME, but no
guarantees.
> I have not ever seen a frame that wasn't punched for both shackle mount
> locations.

Minor nit, Jim.. I bet you haven't seen a pre-74 frame not punched for
both mounts.. but, since in 74/75 there are no 2wd leaf spring mounts,
since there were no 2wd leaf sprung vehicles (other than the 500, and
I'm not sure what they used for springs), I bet you haven't seen a 74/75
with both shackle mounts. :-)

-Tom