Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 22:58:24 -0500
From: Rocky Lear <rockylear@domain.elided>
Subject: [ihc] 2WD to 4WD conversion

Here are a couple of questions to you guys who have done this to your pickup
or t-all. I am in the process of doing this to a customers truck. Does the
rear spring mounts on the front axle have to be moved forward or will the 4x
springs go back in the same location as the springs on the I beam axle? Is a
2WD frame predrilled for the t-case hangers of do they have to be punched?

Rocky