Re: [ihc] Copper header gaskets for a SV

on 3/22/04 10:25 AM, Tom Reed at treed@domain.elided wrote:

> I'm
> hoping that as the copper flow during the heat/cool cycles it will flow a
> bit and make a perfect seal. We'll see.
>

> Tom Reed

Sounds like a great idea, Tom. Is copper plate not available? (Looking for
the easy way out)

Isn't it funny how Stan uses those 3/8's bolt heads to tighten down the
flanges. I can see why, and it works, but it looks funny to me.

I sure hope it works, as I'll need gaskets soon.

John Hofstetter