Re: [ihc] Location

> > a total of 61 coordinates for Jeff to plot. -John A.
> >
> > http://home.bresnan.net/~j.adams/misc/IH_lctns.htm

Sorry it took me so long - busy busy at work. It doesn't look like 61
locations, but there all there ...

Unless John doesn't like you then he told me to leave you off. :-)

Here ya all go - again sorry its not clickable - I'm working on something,
but free time is scarce.

http://www.bigscout79.com/79/ihplot.html

-Jeff
Bigscout79

PS - if you click on the map you'll see the under construction page for my
new website - I found a picture of a yellow scout a long time ago and used
it - I have no idea whose it is and want to give them some credit. If you
recognize it please let me know by emailing me here or at
bigscout79@domain.elided

Thanks.

---