Re: [ihc] administrivia: comments on the future of digest.net

Richard-

I don't still have the address from last time, and I did NOT contribute last
time-made a TERRIBLE move across country about 1 1/2 years ago, and have had
very bad financial luck since then.  However, I felt guilty about it then,
and I do now as well!

I DID contribute back when In was making money-about five years ago!!!
However, don't think I likely have since then.

I have been on both the Diesel Benz digest and the IH digest at times, and
am addicted.  If these were to cease, I would have some serious withdrawal
problems!

SO, if you will post that address, and let me post-date the check to my next
payday (03/26/04), I will mail out a check for $50.00 ASAP.

And I did not find the tone of your email in the least bit offensive!

Hope this helps!

J. Michael Shaw, II

rwelty@domain.elided
> Averill Park Networking