[ihc] Extension cord deals

All,

If any of you have need for extension cords, Belkin/Stanley is currently running a 50% off sale online. I don't know how long it lasts, but there are some very good deals. (For the computer-focused among you, the same discount goes for ALL of Belkin's computer/pda/mp3/etc. products.) Plenty of other options, GFCIs, etc.

As a for instance, a 100-foot 10/3 power cord drops from $70 to $35.

If you don't need the cable for your shop, I've found that it makes an excellent way to run fairly heavy, jacketed wiring to the back end of a vehicle, particularly travelettes or Aiporters. :-) I usually use old cable, but, well, the discount makes it the same or very close to the cost of buying regular primary wire from Del City or the like, and this is run together and jacketed.

When you put something in your cart, type 12345 in the redeem coupon slot and you'll see your discount.

Of course I get no compensation from Belkin/Stanley, I just wanted to pass on a stellar deal.
Best to all,
Joel

--
Joel Furtek <http://homepage.mac.com/heelsroll>; jf7e@domain.elided
Boatman, Virginia Women's Rowing 434/981-6811 (cell); 434/975-CREW (boathouse)